The SRS Consulting .NET Application Development practice is built around the powerful .NET Framework, which is a unified set of libraries and a common language runtime. The .NET Framework gives the developer all types of building blocks and development environment to make software’s including desk-top applications, web-based applications and Web Services used for System Integration by using the platform independent communication protocols, such as XML and SOAP.
The most significant advantage of the .NET Framework is its interoperability with other languages, applications, and systems. The .NET Framework supports different programming languages thereby improving productivity by allowing developers to choose the programming language that is best suited to the job. Furthermore, cross-language inheritance increases code reuse which results drastically reduced time-to-market.
Our team works to understand a client’s business objectives and maps them to system requirements, delivering comprehensive solutions utilizing the full range of .NET functionality. We incorporate .NET pattern and practice while designing and developing the application as a standard practice.
We pay special attention to processes and methodologies. SRS continuously adopts industry best practices with a well-structured software development life cycle which clearly defines set of milestones and deliverables.
Our .NET Application Development service offerings include:
- Designing and programming using Visual Studio .NET
- Programming languages: C# and Visual Basic, F#
- WinFroms, WPF, WWF, WCF, Silverlight
- ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET MVC, Razor Engine
- Entity Framework, Linq
- Development, support and enhancement of existing .NET applications
- Porting of legacy applications to .NET-based platforms
- Migrating web-based and stand-alone applications to .NET
- Microsoft Windows-based application development
- Application development using the .NET Compact Framework