To grow with confidence, companies need to make clear choices about where to compete and how to win.
As a Strategy Consultant we provide guidance to our clients on reforming their operations and supporting their business, in order to contribute to the clients’ long lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele. We also undertake projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources or motive to perform them in-house.
Our Strategy Consultant responsibilities include:
- Review assigned business projects and perform operations on behalf of clients and according to their requirements, such as recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns and so on
- Perform investigation and analysis of clients’ data to detect weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Work together with clients as assigned and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Retrieve and analyze data of a client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Develop recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Create detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Support clients in implementing optimization plans and resolving any occasional discrepancies
- Consult clients for any occurring problems and issues
Atlas creates, implements, and executes strategies based on clients’ current and future needs. Our industry expertise and insights are leveraged to deliver sustained shareholder value growth.
- Business Unit Strategy
- Corporate Strategy
- Digital Strategy
- Growth & Innovation
- Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility